Monday, July 30, 2012
Second to last week! On Monday, we did are usual office work of calling to check stock and pricing and placing orders! We also worked a bit more on uploading and filing photos in Dropbox. On Tuesday we I ran some errands, like returning tile samples and other accessories to Miami Circle. Wednesday morning I had a doctors appointment then went straight to ADAC and spent the rest of the day pulling more fabrics for Mary Mac's 75 yr old client! Thursday morning we had another client meeting to show off the fabrics I had previously pulled. She liked these a lot more and made her decisions! After that client meeting we went to another client meeting to do a punch out list for a client whose house had just been finished. The family was having a party and wanted to fix all of the little details before the party! On Friday, I picked up various items like a lampshade and trims to take to Mary Mac. I also returned a bunch of fabrics to ADAC that the 75yr old client had vetoed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment