Monday, July 30, 2012

Ok, so it has been a while since my last post! But here come my last three weeks of my summer internship! On Monday Carter was in Texas with her daughter and Nancy had jury duty. Therefore, it was only me and Vicki in the office. We had a pretty short day. We placed rug orders for a client and I editted their Houzz page. On Tuesday both Carter and Nancy were back! We had a morning client meeting, where the client told us he was unsure of one of the wallpapers that was about to be hung in a guest bath. So after a quick lunch I headed to ADAC to select new wallpapers. I took them back to Carter and Nancy, and we went over them and selected our four favorite to show to the client. (This client was really fun to look for because they like metallics!) On Wednesday, we worked on editing Houzz and Dropbox. I can officially say I understand dropbox now! Then I dropped the wallpaper samples off at the clients house and headed to Mary Mac's! At Mary Mac's I spent the rest of the day sorting through hundreds of fabrics to return to ADAC. I loaded them into my car to return on Thursday! I spent Thursday morning returning all of the different fabrics and pulled a ridiculous amount of fabrics for a new client, and after lunch I spent the rest of the day at Lewis and Sharon clipping fabrics for Mary Mac. On Friday we had a client meeting to show the client all of the fabrics we had selected for her. She is the cutest client! She is about 75yrs old and told us at the client meeting that she thought the fabrics were too old, and she wanted young and fresh!

No comments:

Post a Comment