Monday, July 30, 2012
I can't believe it! This was my last week! This summer has just flown by! Monday morning I had another doctor's appt. Afterwords, I picked up lunch and headed over to Carters. I made a bunch of calls to Carter's wallpaperer due to some scheduling conflicts. After that was resolved I took some fabric to their upholsterer for pillows to be made and then ran to return tile at Miami Circle. Tuesday we met at a client house because this client of Carter's was also having a party. However the clients were out of the country so they wanted us to unpack some of their things in their newly renovated house. We did the bookshelves in library/office and the bookshelves in the family room. It was a ton of work! The clients had a massive amount of books, and it took all day! Wednesday morning I met Carter and Nancy at another client's house because we were waiting on a glass repair man to come out and try and erease scratches from the client's glass dining room table. So Carter and Nancy showed me around the house while they waiting for the glass person to finish. The house was an absolute showplace! I then went back to Carter's to edit Dropbox. After that everybody at Carter Kay Interiors and everybody at Mary Mac and Company met at the Swan House for lunch to celebrate my internship! It was so sweet! They invited my mom and my sister, too! It was so much fun! I then headed out with Mary Mac's week long high school intern to ADAC. We had to pull some rug samples! Then we headed to Lewis and Sharon to pull some basic solids. I then took everything back to Mary Mac's to layout so she could select what she liked! On Thursday, Keagan (the high school intern) and I went to ADAC to pull all sorts of different fabrics for a client who has four boys! We spent the day at ADAC and then I returned to lay it all out for Mary Mac. And Thursday was my last day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment