Sunday, June 17, 2012
Well I know its been two weeks since I worked last, and I completely forgot to blog about my third week as an intern! It was interesting to see how Carter Kay and Nancy Hooff resolved issues. They had a wall covering for a client and needed it in the next few weeks, however they could not get the wall covering for at least a month and a half. So, we got samples in different colors of the same wall covering and went over to the client's house and talked to her about switching to a different color that they had in stock. The client agreed and everything went over well. You never expect to run into these types of problems when designing, so it is interesting to see how things work in the real world. When I headed over to Mary Mac's to finish out the week, I was sent on many errands to drop off- pick up fabrics, bed frames, etc. I also got to go to ADAC and select fabrics for a client. It was so nerve wracking, and took a lot more time than I expected! I am really enjoying watching both of them work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment