Tuesday, May 22, 2012


Well, last week was my first week at Mary Mac & Company. When I arrived, Kenson, Mary Mac’s employee, already had a list of places for me to go and things for me to do. I went to a lighting place, ADAC, a glass place, and Lewis and Sheron. When I got back I helped Kenson price fabrics. Then Mary Mac sent me home with a floor plan and trash paper to do some drawings for a client. Tuesday was very similar to Monday except that I got to go to a client meeting! I met a woman whose family just bought a house and are doing renovations to the house. I got to show her my drawings, and we went over the changes she wanted made. Wednesday, I made corrections to my drawings in the morning and went out to see a client’s house in the afternoon. The house was absolutely stunning; it had custom tiling in every bathroom, wood paneling from old barns, and at least 12’ high ceilings in every room! We should be installing all of the furniture soon, so I will try and get pictures to show ya’ll. Thursday was more errands and pricing fabrics, then they gave me Friday off! And I start with Carter Kay Interiors on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment